| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg) in December is very cool at 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in December is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry with sleet, snow or rain from time to time. Only 64mm (2.5in) of H2O falls across an average of 19 days.
- The shortest day is 7:05 long and the longest day is 7:29 long with an average length of 7:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg) December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg), Denmark
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg):
- Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark - 256.7 kms (159.5 miles) NE
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 216.8 kms (134.7 miles) NNE
- Randers, Denmark - 152.8 kms (94.9 miles) NE
- Studsgård, Denmark - 79.2 kms (49.2 miles) NNE
- Odense, Denmark - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) E
- Tystofte, Denmark - 186.6 kms (115.9 miles) E
- Toftlund, Denmark - 50.4 kms (31.3 miles) ESE
- Tønder, Denmark - 63 kms (39.1 miles) SSE
- Næsgård, Denmark - 244.4 kms (151.9 miles) ESE
- Marstal, Denmark - 149.3 kms (92.8 miles) ESE
- Schleswig, Germany - 124.5 kms (77.3 miles) SE
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 224.7 kms (139.6 miles) SSE
- Hamburg, Germany - 225.2 kms (139.9 miles) SSE