| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg) in September is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in September is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish with rain sometimes. Just 88mm (3.5in) of liquid is released during an average of 16 days.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 13:50 long with an average length of 12:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg) September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg), Denmark
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg):
- Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark - 256.7 kms (159.5 miles) NE
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 216.8 kms (134.7 miles) NNE
- Randers, Denmark - 152.8 kms (94.9 miles) NE
- Studsgård, Denmark - 79.2 kms (49.2 miles) NNE
- Odense, Denmark - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) E
- Tystofte, Denmark - 186.6 kms (115.9 miles) E
- Toftlund, Denmark - 50.4 kms (31.3 miles) ESE
- Tønder, Denmark - 63 kms (39.1 miles) SSE
- Næsgård, Denmark - 244.4 kms (151.9 miles) ESE
- Marstal, Denmark - 149.3 kms (92.8 miles) ESE
- Schleswig, Germany - 124.5 kms (77.3 miles) SE
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 224.7 kms (139.6 miles) SSE
- Hamburg, Germany - 225.2 kms (139.9 miles) SSE